Cascade Lodge Using MS Word '02, Change Color Of Type & Font At Will And Not Have It Lodge On Cascade Menu. Any Way?

Using MS Word '02, change color of type & font at will and not have it lodge on cascade menu. Any way? - cascade lodge

I have three fonts in different colors to code in a document color and many different sources. How to Clean A source model of color, the color of the new document, a color for the items copied and pasted into the new document, and a color charge a person what to do. This is a publication that eventually in the Adobe PageMaker. Now, the program selects the colors, fonts, and without my education and against my will. More options came with 30 different fonts CASCADE option, saying that life is complicated, to say the least, makes.

Is it possible to kill the waterfall? Is there anyway to change not the color, if I ask the computer to print, choose a color, a line or two or more received for printing. If it is not clear, let me know and I will still try to explain my dilemma.
Thank you for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment