Can Herpes Appear Anywhere On The Body Can Herpes-2 Appear Anywhere On Your Body?

Can herpes-2 appear anywhere on your body? - can herpes appear anywhere on the body

I have herpes 2nd Include skin rashes and bumps (both with itching) Herpes-2 to my body?
I'm not afraid of anything and distribute to. Can you expand that to scratch through your clothes? Never break a few bulbs and get scabs? Blister remain in employment. Should I wash a bottle of antibacterial gel with me in my hands the whole time? This can be confusing, because I read different answers. My dog can get? I always kiss on the nose. These questions may seem absurd, but if you know, ~, ask! Thanx for any help. May God bless you.

2 comments:

Alli said...

You can chickenpox or shingles (both are caused by viruses of the herpes simplex-3 - HSV3 caused) which appears as a rash or bumps in the body.

But HSV2 is usually in the genital area and sometimes the mouth and lips can be affected.

You should see a doctor and get anti-viral drugs as soon as possible if you really herpes. Only a doctor can properly diagnose and offer / provide treatment. Good luck!

James L said...

I agree, but I think it is a HSV-3, I think the term herpes zoster, also called herpes zoster, is in fact a form of herpes, "When You Were Young You can refer to it as chicken pox, if they are not the chicken pox when I was young, have received, it is likely that if you are over occurs, you will be back after he will not still do not get shingles later in life is more dangerous than when you were young. You may want to consult a doctor, can not be shingles trasnmitted by kissing or sneezing in your puppy.

Post a Comment